Review of Dr Duke Bahn's treatment for Prostatitis (Infertility)
Doctor Duke Bahn has a Prostate treatment Center in Ventura and utilizes the direct injection method to counter infection in males suffering from Prostatitis, which may also be contributing to Infertility.
His primary specialty is cryotherapy and color doppler ultrasound biopsies (cancer), however he advocates a very straight-forward approach to dealing with infections related to Prostatitis.
As his specialty is prostate cancer, his online Prostatitis-related work is remarkably free of all the mud-slinging and name-calling usually seen in forums.
If you feel isolated, frustrated (every Doctor seems to minimize your condition) and you are prepared to apply yourself to cure your Prostatitis.. Go Here And Read About How I Got Cured
.. and don't forget, changing your lifestyle can often make a great difference to your symptoms while following the information I provide for you starts to work. You can write to me here
We have been told by a number of patients that they were helped by Dr Bahn but that their symptoms returned within a few months. A number have also told us they've been back to him several times over the course of a year but even then symptoms returned. So we've yet to hear first-hand from anyone that they've had full remission of symptoms. All patients speak well of Dr Bahn.
Drawbacks are that his direction injection approach is rectally delivered, injections are few in number (usually just three), and he has no staged "unblocking" program, which is a serious omission in our view in difficult resistant cases of Prostatitis and will almost certainly lead to relapse.
You can read a concise description of Dr Bahn's Prostatitis infection treatment techniques here.
Dr Bahn can be contacted at:
(+1) 805 585 3082
His Prostate Institute of America (PIAO) is located in the Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura, California, about an hour by car north of Los Angeles:
168 North Brent Street
Fuller Description/Review of Dr Bahn's Genitourinary Work
Dr Bahn runs the Prostate Institute of America, (PIAO) and cites his mission as the early detection of prostate cancer through the use of PSA tests (Prostate Specific Antigen), DRE (digital rectal) exams, and TRUS (Color-Doppler Transrectal Ultrasound) exams.with an emphasis on a low-invasive treatment regime.
He also treats infection-based Prostatitis as follows:
- First, he performs a transrectal ultrasound of the prostate to remove other possible causes such as stones in the ejaculatory duct or prostate cancer.
- For this he uses the Hitachi 6500 ultrasound system, which gives a color-Doppler capability, as well as better resolution through a tissue harmonic function.
- He uses a trans-rectal injection approach with a combination of a fluoroquinolone, aminoglucoside, antifungal and antiprotozoal drugs further combined with a corticosteroid and analgesics.
- 6-7cc are introduced into each lobe of the prostate including the transitional and peripheral zones, along with 3-4cc into each seminal vesicle.
- He repeats the treatment twice more with a one to two week break
- At the end of 2013 he updated this regime moving away from the resistance problems of using fluoroquinolones to a cephalosporin (Ceftriaxone), and then to Carbapenem antibiotics because of ESBL (extended-spectrum beta-lactamase, conferring resistance on many pathogens), in concert with an anti-anaerobe/anti-protozoa antibiotic, an aminoglycoside antibiotic, and anti-fungal agents.